OGO (Orange Global Olympiad) is a scientifically designed diagnostic exam to identify the academic strengths and weaknesses of students. It is a comprehensively designed, skill-based competitive exam to develop competitive spirit and encourage students to achieve higher learning goals. It measures the extent to which a student has learned the concepts and skills from the school syllabus and provides them a detailed feedback.
Orange Global Olympiads is completely based on the learning level of BLOOM’S TAXONOMY & PISA (Programme of International Student Assessment).
OGO exam consists of scientifically crafted Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each question merits one mark. No negative marking.
Class 1 to 5
- Total 30 MCQs
- 25 questions based on Subject Knowledge
- 5 questions based on Logical Reasoning
Class 6 to 8
- Total 40 MCQs
- 32 questions based on Subject Knowledge
- 8 questions based on Logical Reasoning
- 7 questions have 2 keys answers
Class 9 to 10
- Total 50 MCQs
- 40 questions based on Subject Knowledge
- 10 questions based on Logical Reasoning
- 15 questions have 2 keys answers
Students are ranked on the basis of marks, percentage, ranks and percentile achieved. The comparative analysis determines the skillset of students and helps them achieve higher learning goals. It also provides an objective, in-depth analysis of student’s aptitude in key learning areas that are essential for success. It empowers students and helps in building self-confidence, at the same time motivating them to excel. Students are suitably awarded based on their ranks.
- OGO is conducted for Classes 1 to 10 in the following subjects: Astronomy, Cyber, English, Finance, Mathematics and Science.
- OGO is conducted in Hindi for Classes 3 to 10.
- OGO is a two level examination, i.e. School Level Examination (SLE) at school level and National Level Examination (NLE) at national level.
- Students scoring 60% and above in the SLE will qualify for the NLE.
The relevant information is sent to schools which are registered with OGO. In case your school is not registered with us then please tell your class teacher or the coordinator about OGO and ask him/her to register with us.
Please mail us your name, class and complete address of your school along with name and contact details of the principal. We will send relevant information about the same to your school so that your Principal/coordinator can register your school with us and after that you will be able to participate in OGO.
The syllabus for OGO is based on the National Curriculum Framework (NCF).
In general, NCERT books/course books prescribed by the CBSE/ICSE/STATE BOARDS may be referred to for preparation. We also have following books/materials for OGO preparation:
- OGO Workbooks–English, Mathematics, Science, Cyber, Jr. Finance and Astronomy (For Classes 1 to 10); Hindi (for Classes 3 to 10)
- OGO NLE Books–Astronomy, English, Mathematics and Science (For Classes 1 to 10
Yes, you can participate for the class which you are currently studying and you are eligible for the certificate/s in case you perform well and could also win scholarships.
Results of OGO will be declared within 40 days of the exam. The hard copy of the results will be sent to the schools for onward distribution to the students. The results can also be viewed on our website.
Yes, the dates and timings of exams are different for each subject so you can participate in all the seven subjects i.e. Astronomy, Cyber, English, Jr. Finance, Hindi, Mathematics and Science.
We recommend you to visit our website (www.orangeeducation.in) regularly to get the updated information regarding events, practice tests, updated questions, etc.
Whenever we finalise the date and venue for the award ceremony, we will let you know as well as the school authorities. You can also visit the website to know more and about the latest updates and events.
Your request should be come to us through your school coordinator. Once we receive the request, we will do our best to get it to you.
The medium for all the subject exams is English only except for Hindi exam.
No, The exam will cover the subject only. For example, the OGO MATHEMATICS will cover only mathematics.
There are awards to be won on topping the school as well as topping at the national level.
OGO uses robust system to calculate ranks and there are numerous factors being considered like marks, percentage etc.